Chocolate and other remedies
A while back a lovely blogger, Eva Wong owner of the fabulous blog Spicytones, nominated me for the Liebster Award. It has taken me months to reply but finally I’m here with a little time on my hands. Here are the questions I was given and my answers 🙂
1) Describe yourself in three words.
Reflective, caring, emotional
2) What makes you blog?
My love for baking and photography
3) Tell us one meaningful thing you did last week.
Celebrated Christmas with the people I love
4) If this were your last day to live, how would you like to spend your day?
With my family and boyfriend outiside in the sunshine by the sea
5) What are your dreams?
Having my own bakery/cocktail bar by the seaside
6) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
India or South America
7) Where are you located right now?
8) Your favorite food?
Bread you can have it so many different ways and it’s always delicious
9) If I give you one million, how would you spend it?
10) Tell some facts about yourselves that we don’t know yet.
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a flight attendant.
If it werent for the fact that I’m a bit of a sissy, I would have loved to study criminology and criminal psychology. I’m fascinated by the human mind and all its misteries as well as non-verbal communication.
My favourite writer is Paulo Coelho.